Connect with MGA Queer for fun, support and education.
These events are for all Monash graduate students who identify as LGBTIQA+ and for our friends and allies from Monash and outside.
Stay in touch with MGA Queer on Facebook.
🌈MGA Queer Picnic
Now that we can finally meet in person, let’s celebrate with a cool rainbow picnic!
Come and have some snacks and drinks with the Queer Officer Roby and the other people from MGA Queer! This is a wonderful chance to meet LGBTIQA+ and ally graduate students from Monash.
Feel free to bring a +1 who isn’t a Monash graduate student.
If the Melbourne weather misbehaves, we’ll have an indoor picnic at the MGA lounge located in Building C, Level 2, Caulfield Campus.
Date: Friday, 2 April 2021
Time: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Venue: Flagstaff Gardens, 301-311 Williams Street, Melbourne. See map.
Check MGA Queer’s Faceboook group event page for updates: https://facebook.com/events/264378151903855/
When you attend an MGA event, please follow these guidelines to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
- Observe physical distancing (1.5 metres) where possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Carry a face mask with you when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to. Wear your mask whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
- Cough and sneeze into tissue or elbow.
- Scan your Monash student card upon entry and/or provide your name, email and phone number before entry for the purpose of possible contact tracing.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
You will not be permitted to enter an event if:
- You are experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of sense of taste or smell. Please get tested for COVID-19.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19.